Can’t imagine the pain of losing a child. Can’t imagine dealing with this pain in such a public way. Prayers for the Warren family.
Hopefully there is space for healing and productive conversations about mental illness coming forth.
No good transition, so here you go:
- So a liberal arts degree isn’t worthless?
- Flatscreen pastors, fad? Love the irony of using the technology you are criticizing.
- Josh Harris rewrites a parable.
- No one likes to make cold calls, might as well do them right.
- Avoid the travel nightmare with kids.
- Some time saving tips to wreck your ministry.
- Strategy for Kickstarter from someone in the middle of it.
- 10 Commandments for DIY design.
- The value of seminaries moving forward, do we still need them?
- Getting youth ministry leaders to love leadership development.
- Haven’t watched Mad Men yet, somewhere along the line I became old and can’t stay up past 10.
- Don’t be a meeting troll.
- John Piper’s first day of not being a pastor, in his own words.
- Buffer learns a thing or two from social media studies.
- Get Reeder, a Google Reader alternative, for free.
- Do you use Flipboard? You should.
- Sometimes exponential growth isn’t a good thing.
Have a book, app, ministry, or service to promote? Have some limited advertising availability currently at 25% off. Help a church planter cover some expenses, like stamps. In related news do you know how frustrating it is to go to the post office?