Team Tandy is down their MVP for a few days. Heidy is off at a conference and this morning was my first flying solo with our 9 month old (!).
He was up at 5am.
Got him to my sister’s who is watching him without his milk or car seat.
Mad props to single parents.
I’ll be glad to have a full roster in a couple of days.
Now on to your links and random thoughts.
- How can sermons lead to more conversations?
- Easy tip to make the most of your conversations with your boss.
- GTD while on the road.
- Barth on Calvin.
- Literacy, tech, and subways combine. Brilliantly.
- Should your church/business/family pull a “Google”?
- Any other F1 fans out there who loved seeing Kimi win in Melbourne?
- While we are on the topic of sports the Colts are spending money like Snyder’s Redskins.
- Does it matter if Marcus Mumford identifies as a Christian?
- C.S. Lewis is getting another, more critical look.
- Stetzer on when multi-site works and when it doesn’t.
- Coffeeshop noise? Really?
- Haven’t watched a ton of The Bible series on History, but enough to say I’m not impressed. At least I’m not embarrassed though.
- Lots of noise on Barth lately: was he a universalist?
- Interested to read Jon Acuff’s new book: Start but it does sound like Pressfield or Godin.
- Speaking of Acuff: creating a “life list”.
- Greg Boyd on horrific passages of Scripture.
- Rob Bell returns to Mars Hill.
- Outreach with their books of the year.
- As you look for a Google Reader alternative.
- How about this for support from a Lead Pastor. And it goes past a video.