- Great to be back after a week of training with other Stadia church planters. Lot of ground covered in a week and a good next step in the process of starting a new church. Look for a more in depth post this week.
- It was nice to take a week off from things here but I definitely missed it, so here are your two weeks of links:
- Three great articles for the creative.
- Lessons for the church from the retail world.
- C.S. Lewis on evolution.
- Ed Stetzer on the top 200 ministry blogs.
- Are you watching Walking Dead? I think I might rather watch a spinoff of Morgan and his journey than the one on TV.
- So Obama is trying to kill the Republicans with kindness. Interesting to see if it gets him anywhere.
- Well played Rand Paul, draw attention to an important civil liberty issue that crosses partisan lines and raise your own visibility for 2016.
- Rob Bell recommends some books.
- Negative feedback is immensely better than no feedback.
- I used to fake being sick as a kid so I could stay home and watch conference tournaments and the NCAA tourney, got to love March.
- Speaking of sports Formula One returns this week, anyone else excited?
- Five slow steps for church planters from Rick Warren.
- Before you accept that position in the church, ask these five questions.
- Bad worship slides can be painfully distracting, a few helpful tips.
- I’m going to be watching this TED talk as I prepare for a focused season of fundraising.
- Being productive with kids.
- Billboards are stupid.
- What they didn’t tell you about being a small groups pastor.
- What We Talk About When We Talk About God: Rob Bell’s new book comes out tomorrow. Will be interesting to watch the Twitter reaction.
Monday Morning Quick Hits
Be the first to start the conversation.