- Got to preach at Genesis, my former church, yesterday. Absolutely love that church and the people and it was great to get back in the saddle so to speak with preaching. Some were asking how to keep up to date on our planting journey, the email newsletter is your best bet. Sign up here.
- My wife was part of the band that opened for Charlie Hall. Great recap of the night from Cameron.
- The love languages of pastors.
- Some great universal advice for someone in their first job.
- How Daniel Pink writes.
- How to know when to walk away.
- Compelling infographic on the pressures of being a pastor:
Monday Morning Quick Hits
Be the first to start the conversation.