- Pretty interesting reactions on Giglio’s decision. Here’s mine. Far more interesting reads from Gabe Lyons who takes Giglio to task and Scot McKnight who points out the ridiculous game. I still contend this wasn’t that big of a deal.
- Christian Standard published an excerpt from 30 in 30, my ebook of practical tips for Rookie Pastors. You could buy it here for a buck or you could read it for free post by post.
- Finishing up my time at an incredible church, incredibly bittersweet. Lots of great things to share with you once we get some distance.
- Interesting perspective from Donald Miller on his faith after Blue Like Jazz.
- 10 Commandments of vision.
- Pretty powerful comments from Colin Powell.
- Seinfeld on writing jokes.
- Are you a Youth Minister’s wife?
- Speaking of wives this is one of my favorite videos ever.
- Staying in the realm of wives, my awesome wife was a Resident Director for two years. Here is an R.D. with some advice for youth pastors.
- Where the Executive Pastor role is headed.
- Love it when Rookie Pastors can adopt good practices from others. Here’s 10.
- Some great thoughts here for myself and others as you transition out. Really appreciate Matt’s words on finances here.
- Nate Silver on Reddit.
- Trent from The Simple Dollar on some essential reading.
- Used several of these at a recent student event.
- I like the idea of going paperless, but the work still seems daunting.
- What would you do if your local team kicked off at 10am on a Sunday?
- Some encouraging words from Ben Reed, right in our wheelhouse it’s so good.
Monday Night Quick Hits
Be the first to start the conversation.