- I know it is cliche, but having a sick kid really does make you think about how God views us.
- Praying for those on the east coast, and hoping to see local churches step up.
- New book from Matt Chandler.
- Receiving a “no” means that a better “yes” is somewhere else.
- The convergence of the emerging and missional church.
- Another post on Obama’s faith. Seeing a lot of coverage on each candidate’s faith, is this a positive trend?
- Keep up with me as we move towards church planting.
- For those wondering just because I plant a church doesn’t mean the end to Rookie Pastor or that I don’t still consider myself one.
- Throwing the first Rookie Pastor Meet Up since I became a dad and announced the plant. If you are in the area would love to have you.
- Free Story Conference recap book.
- Have to say I am energized at hitting reset.
- Who should plant churches?
- Creflo Dollar responds to a shooting at his church, haven’t heard much about this in other outlets.
- Mohler thinks the megachurch is losing appeal.
- Some bad church signs, Halloween edition.
- Our buddy Matt Steen contributed to The Nines Conference.
- Adapted this in my message yesterday.
- An exhaustive look at Charles and Andy Stanley. Lot to learn about leadership, transition, and reconciliation.
- Dealing with stress in ministry.
- Seth Godin on education.
- Avoid the common multi-site pitfalls.
- Chandler on entitlement churches.
- A simple church planting strategy.
- Writers are weird.
- Firing a pastor and having them like it.
- You are probably going to laugh out loud.
Monday Morning Quick Hits
Be the first to start the conversation.