- Fatherhood is teaching me to be productive in short bursts of time as opposed to long stretches. Still learning.
- Quick tracking stats and just post content.
- As I’ve said before there will always be critics. Rainer has classified them.
- Are you headed to Catalyst.
- Conference lanyard protocol.
- Looking at faith in the Mumford and Sons album.
- Are you ready for full time ministry?
- Trying to outrun lust.
- Are Christians really divorcing at the same rate as non-Christians?
- A great checklist for your staff team from Perry Noble.
- Gabe Lyons doesn’t identify as an Evangelical.
- 35 free eBooks from Exponential.
- The hilarious dictionary of youth ministry from the Youth Cartel.
- What leadership isn’t and where we got it wrong from Michael D. Perkins.
- If you haven’t read this post from on homosexuality you need to.
Monday Morning Quick Hits
Be the first to start the conversation.