- Top blog lists like these always get a lot of attention, but its even more interesting how people interpret them.
- Interesting to see what other people are doing with their email newsletters, lots to learn. By the way have you signed up for mine?
- Worship slides, differently.
- Ministers implode, they don’t explode.
- Christian denominations as NFL teams.
- What Rob Bell is reading.
- Are you a celebrity pastor? Do you want to be?
- Ron Swanson on bacon, slam poetry style.
- So how many unchurched people are there in the U.S.? Would you guess more than 100 million?
- Twitter was designed for introverts.
- John Piper made me cringe and then one of the main innovators and practitioners of the emerging church movement comment on the post.
- The Christian Standard changes their format and tries to reach everybody in the process.
- In my humble opinion Pulpit Freedom Sunday is a horrible idea.
- Some of the basics of multi-site.
- Great take on creative communications using graphics, video, and typography.
- Megachurches and the poor.
- The Colts gave away a win yesterday.
- I’m praying for more boldness in my life, but not weirdness.
- A full post is coming but a big thanks to all the contributors for the Rookie Pastor Paternity Leave. Ready to be back into some more regular work here. However don’t be afraid to talk to me about guest blogging.
- Search Engine Term That Led Someone Here of the Week: “when preaching god, it doesnt feal real”
Monday Morning Quick Hits
Be the first to start the conversation.