- It was great to have football to watch yesterday, even better to play Fantasy Football with other members here at Rookie Pastor.
- Pastors don’t have friends and are discouraged, Rookie Pastors are more susceptible.
- Pretty amazed at the number of personal/ministry blogs that are getting so overtly political. Your space you can do what you want, but still surprised.
- First time meeting with a new group, always a little weird and always a little exciting.
- Doug Fields on firing a volunteer.
- Why communist China doesn’t like Jesus.
- Church planting roundtable with some experts.
- 5 things a pastor wish they knew when they were a Rookie.
- Multisite church infographic.
- Tweeted this article and proposed dropping membership, and got some good pushback. What say you?
- How to guarantee a promotion in ministry.
- Trevin Wax on questions you need to ask when you are studying.
- Loswhit on anxiety and depression.
- So why is it that we haven’t reached everyone?
- Leadership is lonely.
- Theology in youth ministry, yes it is more than pizza and games.
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!