- NBC is doing what they always do. Showing tape delayed Olympic footage with way too many human interest stories in the mix. Credit to them for showing some more live footage through the day, but I think 2016 with Rio being a similar time zone it is time to move away from the tape delay.
- Finding balance in your small group.
- Speaking of Olympics if you are looking to buck the tape delay, try this.
- Everyone has good ideas, few people start.
- The Reds are 10-1 since the birth of my son. You’re welcome.
- Did you watch the Hybels family interview yet?
- Seeing an up tick in sales for 30 in 30, not sure why but I appreciate every sale and every review.
- A minister built a 100ft tall church, with no blueprints. Expect this to make its way into sermons and corny jokes soon.
- The Olympic diet, could you honestly get all this down?
- Getting away from the word “missional”.
- My first fantasy football sleeper article.
- Seth Godin – you still have to show up.
- Perry Noble yells at some church planters.
- Church vision and Kony 2012.
- Hey, would you do me a favor and take this survey? It will help me make some important decisions about content moving forward. Thanks in advance.
- Being a parent is overwhelming. In the good, in the tough, in the frustrating, in the joy, in the gross, in the new. Overwhelming.
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!