So I’m a dad. Wow. Isaac James came early this morning at 8 pounds 5 ounces and mom and baby are doing awesome. Here’s a not very good photo of the dude right after he got cleaned up.
Going to be stepping away from my normal blog schedule as I dive head first into fatherhood. In the meantime though we get to hear from some members of this community. These are friends I’ve known for years and those of you I only know from a meetup or through Twitter, but all have incredible things to share. So the common thread for this series isn’t a topic, but the Rookie Pastor community.
A few weeks ago I sent a mass email with a long list topics and I was blown away at the response. If you would like to be included on this project let me know and I’ll be happy to pass along how you can contribute.
As they are posted they will be updated here with the appropriate links.
- 3 Ways to Guard Your Sabbath
- Invest in People to Leave Well
- Preaching When I Don’t Feel Like it
- Non-Creepy Evangelism
- The Pastor’s Inner Circle
- Financial Do’s and Don’ts
- Leaving with Grace
- A Pastor’s Sabbath
- Three Free Steps Toward a More Interactive Worship Service
- Why Church Planting?
- Why Church Revitalization?
- When You’re Struggling with Your Worship Leader
- Budget vs Volunteers
- What Long Term Missionaries Need From the Local Church
- When a Bad Day Strikes