- Still waiting on my son to be born, looks like we might be induced. Prayers greatly appreciated.
- Lot of reactions to the new data concerning confidence in denominations/organized religion, can’t say I’m surprised.
- Getting creative in adding staff.
- Can’t say I’ve ever seen the Rookie Pastor logo here.
- The Nines is looking for topic suggestions.
- Saturday night church in a college football town.
- Conventional wisdom says that writers have to be readers, but does it still apply?
- Free advertising, a church planter’s dream.
- Picking youth group over homework and the consequences for faith post high school.
- Already looking forward to next year’s Exponential Conference, here is the speaker lineup.
- Reggie McNeal caused a stir at the North American Christian Conference: “The American church must ‘do better at being a missionary culture instead of a membership culture.’
- We all know that we cannot continue to propagate the same type of church over and over again if we hope to reach those outside the church. We know it, the execution is the problem.
Monday Morning Quick Hits
Be the first to start the conversation.