- After a weekend of the blog being down, we are back up. It was frustrating but Dreamhost fixed the problem and went the extra mile to make it right. In over a year of hosting with them this is the first complaint I’ve had.
- Also been preparing for some family expansion. My wife is extremely pregnant (and awesome) and any day we could be welcoming our son into the world. Preparing has meant getting ahead on some posts but also asking friends to contribute posts that will be published after Isaac gets here. Big thanks to all those who are helping me out, and if you would like more info about contributing let me know.
- I’m all for order in worship, but a taser?
- That third service feeling.
- A pastor willing to do anything other than ministry.
- Speaking of leaving ministry, is your buy out number above or below $200K?
- The last decade of multi-site churches and looking to the next.
- Tony Morgan completes his eBook series.
- Stop waiting on others to invite you in.
- Interesting how everyone seems to be a fan of Bonhoeffer and how often his message and life gets manipulated.
- The power of story and the power of a church’s Facebook page.
- Have you picked up your copy of my free eBook? The Rookie Pastor Manifesto is a quick read but covers some things I keep coming back to with Rookie Pastor and in my personal ministry.
- Said a lot on this blog about the importance of David Kinnaman’s book You Lost Me and through the generosity of Baker Books I am giving away five copies of the book on Friday. Check out the post here to enter to win.
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!