- Have you downloaded my latest free eBook? The Rookie Pastor Manifesto is what I would tell a Rookie Pastor over a cup of coffee. A lot of frank talk about calling, humility, and contentment is in this short eBook. I think the Manifesto has the best content that has been offered on the blog. Get it here.
- Looking for a late Father’s Day gift? Is your dad a Calvinist?
- If the drive-in led to the megachurch, what happens as the drive-in goes away?
- Millennials are doubting the existence of God more than other generations. Does this mean we have more atheists or more honest theists?
- The importance of vision: Church Unique Summary Visualized (Amazon affiliate link)
- Do you have these questions about church finances? I do.
- Some great ideas on a better youth group bus trip.
- Someone sent me a couple of links to where they had spread the word about my free eBook, but all I got was a DM with the urls. Fear of Twitter spam is more crippling than finding a brown recluse spider in your bed.
- Understand the rise of youth ministry to understand where it is (or should be) headed.
- Do you encouraging tweeting during the sermon?
- Core values are unspoken.
- This weekend I am going to be headed down to Kentucky to get a group of our students and adults started on a week long mission trip. I am only going for a few days to get them started because we are due in the next few weeks. If you think of it, would you be praying for Heidy and I this weekend for safe travel and most importantly that Heidy doesn’t go into labor early while I’m out of town.
Monday Morning Quick Hits
Be the first to start the conversation.