- We all have secrets we don’t share. Secrets about our marriages, our kids, our critics…
- Don’t keep the smartphone always within arm’s reach.
- Have some fun, do something unexpected, and make a dent. What if church communication looked something like this?
- References to PowerPoint in the newest Galaxy Note aren’t helping.Some truth on networking/social media/church.
- Your email inbox is not a file cabinet. If you use Gmail some fun hacks.
- They are commercialized and cheesy but I am a sucker for the Olympics.
- Want to know why people visit your church’s website?
- If you had to leave your pastoral position tomorrow would your community be able to move forward with Kingdom work? Don’t make it about you.
- If you are about to plant a church or step into any kind of leadership role, read these 12 resolutions first. Learn from others and avoid the stupid tax.
- Give yourself permission to not finish every book you start.
- Working on the next Thursday blog series. How is your relationship with your Lead/Senior Pastor?
- SmartReach and Donor Elf. Two promising new apps coming out that you should check out.
- Rookie Pastor has an open submission policy because this isn’t about me. If you have an idea or a draft I’ll gladly take a look and if it fits it will get posted. Same goes for the general direction and content of this community. Let me know what you think, what you want to hear, and how we can help. josh(at)rookiepastor(dot)com
Monday Morning Quick Hits
Be the first to start the conversation.