- Everyone seems to have an opinion on the current marriage debate. Last week it seemed that every other post in my Google Reader was a loud reaction one way or another on this, and I’ve got a post of my own in the works that I keep editing. I’m bothered by the tone and manner of most of the conversations, but not all.
- As Biden was breaking the news (can we make Biden’d a verb?) Albert Mohler threw Andy Stanley under the bus for “soft peddling” on homosexuality.
- Rookie Pastors, we could work on their humility. 10 attributes to work towards.
- Yesterday morning I forgot an item for a game with middle schoolers and drove past soccer fields jam packed with kids and families at 8am on a Sunday morning. I knew it but had to see it, we are a post-church society.
- One of my favorite entries from “Stuff Christians Like” and a reality as a groups pastor.
- Eventually we all leave, might as well do it well.
- Maybe you won’t leave on your own accord, if you are experiencing one of these you might be about to get fired.
- Shouldn’t the church transition pastors out better than most other employers?
- Revealing interview with Greg Oden.
- Time magazine cover almost broke the internet (and no I’m not linking to it) well Newsweek is trying to call and raise.
- Will Ferrell hosted SNL.
Monday Morning Quick Hits
Be the first to start the conversation.