- I’m tired of seeing one pastor throw another one under the bus.
- In my first year of ministry I had a fellow youth pastor tell me to prepare for the unexpected. Not in the sense of expecting surprises but to have a plan to deal with the tragic and the unexpected. Have a plan and know what your legal responsibilities are before the conversation happens.
- What a church planter learned in the first week.
- The hardest thing isn’t creating it is letting go. Still trying to develop this habit.
- Few tips for those of you thinking about blogging, and yes I could definitely use some of this wisdom.
- Of course preaching makes you tired.
- Parents of teenagers: Read the texts your kids send and receive. This isn’t an invasion of privacy, this is a step to protect innocence.
- Free books!
- 90% of teens who witness cyber-bullying don’t report it.
- The Evangelical Industrial Complex and how it propagates itself.
- Sabbaticals to write a book aren’t Sabbaticals.
- Without clarity, people think you don’t know what you are talking about.
- Casual Church.
- I wrote for the World Vision Act:s Faith and Justice blog.
Stop leading with, “Here is the vision, figure out how you can help.”
Start leading with, “God has a vision for you and we want to help.”